Washington, DC / Dublin, Ireland
Fenway Summer Ventures is a venture capital firm that invests in young companies solving challenges at the intersection of finance, technology, and policy. We have invested in over two dozen companies and incubated three, a mortgage lender, a student lender and a credit card business.
As an Analyst, you’ll learn about the venture capital business and gain insight into the evolving fintech ecosystem. In this role, you can expect to interact with senior leadership of the firm, portfolio company founders, and current and prospective fund investors.
Analysts help manage the day-to-day activities of the firm in a number of areas, including:
- Reporting to our investors, which includes writing quarterly updates, tracking key financial and operating metrics of the firm’s portfolio companies, and maintaining internal records and databases
- Helping the investment team manage the investment pipeline by tracking and responding to inbound inquiries and follow up requests
- Providing support for meetings with prospective investors, including performing market research and preparing pitch materials
- Special projects as needed, which could include conducting research and drafting speeches, talking points, and blog pieces
Ideal candidates for the role will:
- Have 2-3 years of professional experience and a bachelor’s degree
- Have strong written and oral communications skills
- Have a high level of attention to detail and ability to work well under deadlines
- Be proficient in Excel
- Understand key financial metrics
- Demonstrate strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Exercise discretion with handling confidential documents and information
- Have prior experience with the financial services industry or demonstrate strong interest
- Have prior research experience
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply by submitting your resume and expression of interest to email@example.com with “Analyst” in the subject line.
Fenway Summer LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.